Need A Backhoe Loader?
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
Compare Multiple Rates, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
Read the FREE Buyer’s Guide at the bottom, it will help you make the right decision.
HOW IT WORKS
Research Your Purchase
Get Price Quotes
Save Time And Money
Read our buying advice for backhoe loaders
‘Backhoe Loaders’ or also known as the ‘Digger’ or just ‘Backhoe’ is the staple for most of US construction sites and agriculture lands. With so many advantages to offer, this heavy-lift machinery has become essential equipment for developing industries.
Though the backhoe loaders are pretty much common not only in the US but in other regions of the map as well, there are still some people who don’t have much information on this machine. This is the case especially with new construction or agriculture contractors.
From selecting the right backhoe loader company, its model, backhoe loader price, condition of the loader, to finding the right dealers – everything is important. What if we tell you that we have a solution to all of your problems?
Whether you are just looking for the information or want to get a loader backhoe for your construction and developing business then you are in the right place. Here you will get information on Backhoes – that is brief but explanatory!
What Is A Backhoe Loader Anyway?
A loader backhoe loader is a typical construction and developing equipment -except it is more like a combination of a tractor, digger, and loader. It is a heavy equipment vehicle but smaller in size. It consists of three major parts; the tractor like unit (main body), a loader-style bucket/shovel fitted on the front of tractor-like-unit, and a rear backhoe attachment.
It is not wrong to say that a backhoe loader is a modern form of a TLB – tractor-loader-backhoe! Though this construction and development equipment vehicle is smaller in size as compared to other equipment vehicles; it offers a great deal of versatility to the contractors.
Other features of the backhoe loader include:
- 200 degrees radius rotation to the right and left
- Weigh around 17,000 lbs.
- Has attachments such as tilt rotator, auger, breaker, and grapple.
- Mostly used at farming and industrial sites.
- Ideal for light to medium-duty workloads.
- Ability to dig and drill deep holes, and various size trenches.
Are Excavator and Backhoe The Same Thing?
When it comes to heavy-construction machinery, there are two main equipment vehicles that are often confused for one another – one is the backhoe loader and the other is an excavator. Both of this construction machinery look similar somehow but are actually different.
An excavator is different from a loader backhoe in respect of size, weight, and capabilities. Here is a list of all the features of an excavator that distinguish it from the backhoe.
- Large heavy equipment vehicle.
- Provides 360 degrees rotation.
- Weigh around 3,5000 to 200,000 lbs.
- It comes with hydraulic attachments – breaker, grapple, auger, and quick coupler.
- Mostly used at industrial and commercial sites for doing medium to heavy-duty workloads.
- Capable of digging various size holes and trenches, placement and lifting, demolition, landscaping, brush cutting.
How Much Does A Backhoe Loader Cost?
The most important factor about the backhoe loaders is the backhoe loader price. Well, it is because there are multiple factors on the basis of which the price or cost of a backhoe loader varies. Usually, the factors for the price determination of a backhoe includes its model, depth of hole it could dig and condition – used, refurbished or new
A small backhoe loader for sale, with the ability to dig a 6 ft hole in size could cost $12,000 to $20,000. On the other hand, backhoe loaders with the capability to dig between 9ft to 16 ft range from $25,000 to $110,000. And if you need a slightly bigger backhoe to dig, deeper than 16 ft, then you may have to pay between $110,000 to $150,000.
However, these are just general estimates. As different dealers offer different price quotes. Furthermore, the upgrades and additional features/attachments also change the purchase price of the backhoe loader.
Here is a little tip that will help you to get the best purchase price for the backhoe – get the price quote from two or more backhoe dealers and then compare their prices. Also, some dealers especially in case of renting or leasing the loaders, also charge the delivery costs. Therefore, don’t shy off to ask about any charges as well.
How To Acquire a Backhoe Loader For Your Business?
When you research for ‘backhoe loader for sale’, almost all the dealers ask you to fill a certain type of form. These quotation forms are not complex and difficult, rather consist of simple questions related to your construction contract. With the help of these forms, you could get a fair price quote for the equipment.
A typical price quote form for a backhoe loader consists of the following questions:
- Purpose of using a loader backhoe – general construction, agricultural digging, industrial/commercial construction, etc.
- Depth of the hole/trenches.
- The number of loaders you require.
- Condition of the loader – whether new, refurbished or used.
- Purchase or acquisition type – buy, rent or lease.
- When do you need the loader – immediately, within a month or two, etc.
Buy, Rent or Lease?
Just like any other equipment or machinery, backhoe dealers also offer different purchase/acquisition options including backhoe loader for sale, rent, and lease the price of the backhoe certainly varies as per the mode of acquisition you would choose. Therefore you must be aware of the facts that help you to make your decision in this regard.
Whether you should rent, purchase or lease the backhoe loader, depends on the following factors:
- The nature of your contracting business.
- The nature of a particular contract – commercial construction, general construction or agricultural project.
- The duration of the project.
- The size of the project.
- The number of backhoe loaders required for the project.
- Your business finances.
- Whether you are just starting your business or thinking to expand.
Where’s My Solution?
It is quite frustrating to search for backhoe dealers who offer competitive price quotes for this equipment.but you don’t really have to wander from one web page to another in search of the backhoe dealer for your contract. Just fill the above form and we guarantee you that it would save your time, money and energy! So, hurry up and fill out this form and get the best price quote for your backhoe loader!